- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 8 Phase Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4), 2 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C (20Gb/s), Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A+C (10Gb/s), 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi + BT 5.1
Phantom Gaming is designed by gamers and for gamers! Underneath its relentless appearance lie plentiful gaming oriented features and excellent gaming capabilities. It’s all about bringing a new gaming experience to gamers!
8 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers.
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Clever Access Memory
Conventional PC systems processor can only access a fraction of graphics memory and limits system performance. With Clever Access Memory, the data channel gets expanded to harness the full potential of GPU memory, removes the bottleneck and increase performance.
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology
Who ever said that only K series CPUs and the Z-family platform are capable of being performed with maximum power. Via ASRock BFB (Base Frequency Boost) Technology, users may install their non K series CPUs to ASRock’s selected 500 series motherboards and enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors immediately.
While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig.
** BFB frequency performance results may vary between different CPUs and hardware configurations. Frequency shown in this chart is for reference only.
PCIe 4.0 High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can even support next generation PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD, it is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C
The latest USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C delivers up to 20 Gbps data transfer rate which is 2x as fast as previous generation, providing a blazing fast data transfer interface with reversible USB Type-C design that fits the connector either way.
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v5.1.
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot comes with the next generation PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
✔ Extra anchor points
✔ Stronger latch
✔ Ensure signal stability
✔ Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY - POLYCHROME RGB
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. You can easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Unique Feature||ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
- ASRock Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 50A Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
Intel® 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
- Digi Power design
- 8 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
|Memory||Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4800+(OC)*
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4666+(OC)*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 3200 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, DRAM, VCCIO, VCCSA, VCCST, VCCIN AUX, VPPM Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Graphics||11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz with 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 with HDMI Port (HDCP 2.3 ready with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors)
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
|Audio||7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
- Nahimic Audio
|LAN||Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Wireless LAN||Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 5.1 + High speed class II
|Slots||11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at Gen4x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen4x16 (PCIE1) / Gen3x4 (PCIE3))*
10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at Gen3x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen3x16 (PCIE1) / Gen3x4 (PCIE3))*
- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac PCIe WiFi module and Intel® CNVi (Integrated WiFi/BT)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
|Storage||6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (Socket M2_1 works with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors only)**
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_3), supports M Key type 2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_1 will be disabled.
If M2_2 is occupied by a PCIe-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
If M2_3 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_2 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
|RAID||Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe storage devices*
*RAID function for PCIe mode SSD in M2_1 is only available with Intel® SSD installed.
|Connector||1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers*
- 2 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 4 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 4 AIC Card)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
*Support in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
*****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN3/WP and CHA_FAN4/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
|Rear Panel I/O||2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|oftware and UEFI||Software
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (Phantom Gaming Tuning)
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Support CD||Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|Accessories||Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
|Hardware Monitor||Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: CPU Vcore, PCH, DRAM, VCCIO, VPPM, VCCSA, CPU PLL, +12V, +5V, +3.3V
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit|
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)