- Blazing Speed - AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Ultra Connectivity - 1 × 2.5 Gbps WAN port, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO are both supported.
- Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 coprocessors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built-In - TP-Link HomeCareTM provides the whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend MicroTM, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS
- Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
What is 802.11ax Wi-Fi Fast. High Efficiency. Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices, and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem, 802.11ax (also known as Wi-Fi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency Wi-Fi standard, was created. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
Next-Gen Wi-Fi - 802.11ax The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link's first router with next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology. Take your Wi-Fi to the next level while being backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.
4x Higher Performance The new Downlink and Uplink MU-MIMO and OFDMA achieve a performance boost 4× that of 802.11ac
3x Faster Speed 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps
4x Larger Capacity OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
Boosted Coverage BSS Color technology ensures smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Blazing Fast Speed New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
Connect Numerous Devices Non-Stop Entertainment on All Your Devices With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Archer AX6000 provides up to 4× higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage 8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminate signal interference probably from your neighbors, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections The Archer AX6000 provides a 2.5Gbps WAN port to make fully use of the over 1Gbps internet access, boost the whole internet throughput. one Type C and one Type A USB 3.0 ports and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports also help to transfer data at blistering speeds for peak performance.
Smarter. Faster. Safer. Top-Notch Processing Architecture An extremely powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two distinct co-processors and 8Gb of RAM powers through multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows the router to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time.
Works with Alexa and IFTTT Add new devices to your network, prioritize devices and activities, share the guest Wi-Fi password and more with Amazon Alexa and your voice. With IFTTT, you can trigger actions when devices are connecting, disconnecting, or being added to your network.
You can even choose to prioritize certain devices every time you use them.
Playstation 5 (PS5) Compatible
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications.
*Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* Capacity refers to overall average throughput. The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth on Wi-Fi.
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 2.5 Gbps internet speeds require compatible service plans and equipment.
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)|
|Device Type||Wireless router - 8-port switch (integrated)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
|Performance||Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 1148 Mbps 娄 Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 4804 Mbps|
|Network / Transport Protocol||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP|
|Routing Protocol||Static IP routing|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Features||Firewall protection, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, dynamic DNS server, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, parental control, IP address filtering, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, virtual server support, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), DHCP server, reset button, bandwidth control, IPv4 support, port triggering, IP-MAC binding, DHCP client, WDS bridge|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, UPnP, IEEE 802.11ac, FCC, RoHS|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|Status Indicators||Port status, power, link/activity|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - parts and labour - 2 years|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||LAN: 8 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 / WAN: 1 x 2.5GBase-T - RJ-45 / USB 3.0: 1 x / USB 3.0: 1 x 24 pin USB-C|
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Cables Included||1 x network cable|
|Software / System Requirements|
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Dimensions & Weight|